Trains on route Osijek - Pecs (Budapest) and return
Starting from December 9th, trains will again begin to operate daily on route from Osijek to Pecs in Hungary and back, with transfers between Croatian (HŽPP) and Hungarian (MAV) train-sets in the Croatian border town of Beli Manastir.
These trains will also benefit those passangers who travel from/to Budapest by plane and wish to travel to/from Pecs and Osijek. Trains run from Budapest railway station directly to the city airport. Here you can find more information on train timetable to/from Budapest airport.
Connections with shorter times between transfers:
- Train MAV no. 8110 Pecs 05:12 – transfer to train HŽPP no. 6203 Beli Manastir 07:00 - Osijek 07:28
- Train HŽPP no. 6202 Osijek 06:26 - transfer to train MAV no. 8127 Beli Manastir 06:54 - Pecs 08:42
- Train MAV no. 8122 Pecs 09:10 - transfer to train HŽPP no. 6207 Beli Manastir 10:40 - Osijek 11:19
- Train HŽPP no. 6208. Osijek 10:12 - transfer to train MAV no. 8125 Beli Manastir 11:08 - Pecs 12:42
- Train MAV no. 8136 Pecs 17:10 - transfer to train HŽPP no. 6215 Beli Manastir 18:50 - Osijek 19:18
- Train HŽPP no. 6216 Osijek 18:13 - transfer to train MAV no. 8121 Beli Manastir 19:08 - Pecs 20:42
Connections with longer times between transfers:
- Train HŽPP no. 6210 Osijek 13:20 - Beli Manastir 13:48 / Train MAV no. 8123 Beli Manastir 15:08 - Pecs 16:42
- Train MAV no. 8124 Pecs 13:10 - Beli Manastir 14:33 / Train HŽPP no. 6213 Beli Manastir 16:15 - Osijek 16:43